Friday, January 16, 2009

To Infinity And Beyoooooooond!!!

Most of you know I a completing Project 365 and post as often as possible on here.

I thought it would be fun to ask all of you for inspiration. What would YOU like to see my interpretation of?

- A poem?
- A saying?
- A song title?
- A word?
- A color?
- A fairytale?
- A person?
- A religion?
- A place?
- A feeling?

The sky is the limit Actually, knowing me there IS no limit - To Infinity And Beyooooooooooond!!!

Please post your suggestion(s) in the comments section.

Have a FABULOUS weekend! I am off to pack for my trip to NYC.

xoxo

3 comments:

Peabody said...

I think you should do a series on emotion/feelings. Gather a set and post images to match. Or even have us guess which E/F the image is about.


NYC? Wrong coast, my friend. Wrong coast...

ByAnitaLarsen said...

I had something similar lined up but you just took it to another level :) Definitely made the top of my list!

Are you near the Bay Area? I'll be in SF in October joining Team In Training for the Nike Women's half marathon walk.

Thanks Peabody!

Jen K said...

I like Peabody's idea! How about "a mother's love"...I like that too. ;)

Whatever it is, I know it will be amazing because you are SO creative, talented, & imaginative - I look forward to enjoying whatever it is!

Have a wonderful weekend!