Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365 - day 12
Carte Postal



As Le Grand Moving Adventure unfortunately coinsided with The Holidays I never got to mail out cards and treats like I use to. My apologies to everyone - I promise to do better this year.


To make up for it I had postcards with some of my pics printed :o)


The package arrived today and the quality is even better than I was hoping for!


Now all I have to do is dig out my address book...


















Have a fandangtastic day!

xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are working out and you found some printers with the quality you like. ~M~

Unknown said...

yay! that's happy!

ByAnitaLarsen said...

@ M: I have been a brat, trying to find a printshop for this *bats eyelashes*

@ Cherie: You hvae no idea. It took me a YEAR to get this right :)

Jen K said...

What a great & fun idea! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you like it when I am anonymous? I am skinnier that way! LOL! ~M~ aka ~SIS~

ByAnitaLarsen said...

@ Jen: You might just find one in your mail box some day :)

@ M Sis: You had me confused; for a sec I thought you were Anonymous a.k.a. C.
SillyBillie you! I <3 you just the way you are!

Peabody said...

Very lovely, Anita.

Uh... I'd like the one with the Iris (Dutch I believe) with the yellow background

Princess Loretta said...

Very cool idea! Mail them out while you are in the US :-)

ByAnitaLarsen said...

@ Peabody: send me your address and I will add you to the list :O

@ Lor: Noooooo... I'll be too busy snapping new pics!
Actually, one of the cards feature a pic from Brooklyn Bridge.