Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project 365 - day 10
I'm In Chains


Quite the fitting title :)

Although I have been stuck in bed the camera has been out every day. Mainly around the house (which is still a huge mess with unpacked boxes all over I might add) however today I went for a walk.

In my new neighborhood is an old mill by a creak. It dates back to 1762, still functions, and is currently occupied by a shop selling organic grains and flour.
The weather being gloomy I opted for detail.








Also, two bonus shots (nothing fancy) for atmosphere.








I am off to continue planning the NYC trip :)

xoxo


8 comments:

Princess Loretta said...

Awesome shots as always. We need to catch up about your NYC trip. I think I can swing on down on one of the days.

ByAnitaLarsen said...

Cool. Maja wants to spend a full day shopping, we'll prob do that Wed or Thursday. Cherie & D are joining us 1 or 2 days also. I'll be incommunicado Sunday though.

Anne said...

I love the water picture! But I love all of your pictures as you already know!

Anonymous said...

Those are A-MAZING!

You're going to NYC? You'll be so close but so far!!!

ByAnitaLarsen said...

Anne: I love that, soo! But then I figured Joey B does those so much better than I :) Not bad for hand held, huh?

How is S America? Whereabout are you now?

@ PQ: Thanks, Love.

6 days of walking, dining, shopping, and acupuncture. I cannot wait!

A trip to see my friends in DC is waaaay overdue. You and I MUST get together then!

Peabody said...

My favorite is the water wheel.

Anonymous said...

I looked at all of them, but the top pic with the chains is my favorite by far.

You may have read earlier comments that I am very color blind. The blue tones smack me in the face, and I love the wood texture...like I could rub my fingers on the paper and get a splinter from it. This is great!

ByAnitaLarsen said...

@ Peabody: Pretty sight indeed. I am waiting for better natural light, then I will be back up there :)

@ Steve: You should bring you girl and come visit! No doubt you would love this place although it is flat as a pancake compared to Austria :)