Sunday, February 8, 2009

Project 365 - day 39
Artsy



I haven't been shooting all that much lately - mostly candid shots of my amazingly fantastic goofball friends. Which although great is not exactly what I want to post here (translation: no one needs to see three gorgeous women pulling faces).


Instead I have spent a considerable amount of time fiddling with PhotoShop, teaching myself new techniques.


So, how do you feel about these? Which is your favorite?





























Have a great week!

xoxo

4 comments:

Princess Loretta said...

I like the 3rd photo best

Traveler 0019 said...

I like the second.

But I liked it before too :)

Anonymous said...

I tend to think that photo shopping someone’s face is a bit distracting. You have an eye that can capture the expression and the eyes of someone. I love our original portraits. Why use the technology to "make it different"?

Not that I don't love your photography, but I think sometimes we get too sucked into the "Photoshop effects", and I think sometimes it tends to lose something in the translation.

John Gencarelli

Peabody said...

For me, the layered images have a tattoo feeling. Maybe it's the pattern or the colors or something. So even though my pick would be the picture of you (w/o glasses), the paisley patterns are distracting rather than enhancing. It is a cool affect, and may prove worth knowing for other times, I am not the kind to appreciate it on these images.

I would enjoy pictures of pretty women pulling faces...