Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back Yard Break

Today I managed to squeeze in a half hour break while working from home.

Grabbed my camera and ventured out into the back yard to visit tiny friends that make me smile.





Growing up LadyBugs were my favorite ting. To this day I smile and feel blessed whenever one comes to sit on me :)


A gorgeous hibiscus next to the door to the back yard seems to attract these pretty Ladies.
Lucky me :)












Could be because I live close to the woods and lake but my back yard has an unusually large amount of snails. I like these though - pretties :)







GWASHOPPA!!!!! =D


This little fellow and his buddies have been singing for me lately. Usually they hide in the grass but today he joined me on the steps.


Made me smile and think of someone that remains dear to my heart :)








The spiders are getting cheeky; this web was on the back stairs.

Have I mentioned I seriously dislike spiders?










Playing around with my camera is my instant de-stresser.

What is yours?



xoxo

4 comments:

Jody said...

One is looking at the pretties you find n post :)
Thanks

Joey Bowman said...

I love the composition of the third image, who would know that a snail would make for an interesting subject?

Peabody said...

Gardening is about even with my camera.

But since mine is in disrepair (broke) at the moment, I'm left with gardening.

Lovely posts, as usual

Jen K said...

I just took about an hour & really enjoyed catching up on many of your postings that I have missed! You are SO creative & I really like the direction that you've taken your blog! I have missed stopping by & will try to be better about visiting here!!! xoxo <3