Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pride Performance

Copenhagen hosted a big party Saturday - first the Pride Parade, then the Closing Ceremony and performances to mark the end of the week long World Outgames 2009.


The square at City Hall was dubbed "Pride Square" for a day, and City Hall even waved a rainbow flag. Past Eurovision Song Contestants, Michael Jackson Tribute, and dragqueens rocked downtown.


And for a moment there I re-lived my teenage CelebriCrush as Johnny Logan rocked the stage.













































How did YOU spend the weekend?

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent my weekend (so far) visiting horse shows....

Fantastic photos sis!
~M~

Princess Loretta said...

Great pics. Loved the MJ look-a-like.

I spent Saturday working then laundry and a workout. SUnday was a workout then road trip to NYC to see a Mets game VIP style with 3 friends. It was a good time despite a rain delay.

Peabody said...

Spent my weekend in the garden, working and not taking enough photographs.

The garden in still in the building stages and not in the sit back and enjoy it state.

M.Angelo said...

Hey, who's the red head? Oh wait...is that a drag queen you spoke of? Either way, she's hot.

Anonymous said...

Chopping wood...my Viking therapy.

Great pics!

ByAnitaLarsen said...

Apologies for the late reply *bats eyelashes*

Sis: Wish I could have been there with you. I miss Wyoming - and you, and the menagerie :)

Lor: Not only was he dressed like MJ, he moved and sang almost as well! Fabulous performance.
The NYC trip sounds fun (although I would have picked a different team =P )

Peabody: Gardening is an ultimate relaxer - much like when we take our cameras for an impromptu spin :) I look forward to new floral images.

M: So THAT is your fetish? *runs off to buy red hair dye* LOL! (and yes, she was an absolute pleasure to watch, amazing chemistry, great voice, excellent subject)

Steve: How much timber is left in Austria by now? ;) Hope you had time to relax with Your Girl as well.