Sunday, May 17, 2009

My New Pet <3

My apologies for double blogging today however this little guy is so adorable I simply HAVE to share!



This little goofball paced outside my window all day and only calmed down when I kept him company on the back steps.

Every time I went back inside he resumed pacing, trying to attract my attention.



Meet my new pet!



Where are you Where are you???




PEAK A BOOOOOOOOS!!!




Tapdancing




Aaaah this is the life :)




And finally a video:









Have a wonderful day!

xoxo

7 comments:

Cherie said...

ohmy he's sooooo cute!! what's his name

Peabody said...

He's pretty cute for a fuzzy-tailed rat.

ByAnitaLarsen said...

I think I am going to call him Stevie-Poo =D

And he is no rat, he is my magic troll :)

Peabody said...

OK...

He's a fuzzy-tailed magic troll rat :)

-slj (steve) said...

Haven't been here in a while...just saying hello!

Park bench dude in B&W is great, not to mention the psychadelic gin...eh...birthday ;)

Hope you are doing well :)

Joey Bowman said...

What kind of animal is that? I have never seen a squirrel that looks like that!

Lady Shane said...

I love red squirrels!