Friday, July 24, 2009

Night Photography Workshop

*
During my resent trip to California my friend Tanya and I spent four days in Yosemite.

Being a huge nature lover the National Park is everything I could have ever imagined - and more. Gorgeous natural wonders, trails, wild life, and sunshine... I already look forward to returning.

While there I joined a photography workshop offered by the Ansel Adams Gallery. The theme was Night Photography, and with the full moon blasting attending this class is just about the best thing I ever did for myself!

If you follow this Blog (or my personal Blog for that matter) you'll know although I specialize in people photography I tend to shoot anything my heart desires thus with encouragement from Tanya and my friend Kimber I signed up for this unique opportunity.

Although I have yet to post process these are my favorite workshop shots - straight off the camera.
































- What are your plans for this summer?

- And what are your thoughts on the state of California closing some of the State Parks?



xoxo

3 comments:

Peabody said...

Lovely, Anita.

Hmmm... you too, I suppose

These are great images. I don't know how you would stop taking pictures? I sure had problems stopping while I was there. My wife finally had to insist on us leaving Glacier Point well after sundown.

-slj (steve) said...

Beautiful pics, my dear!

I'm a little depressed about my travel plans, both for the summer and for Christmas. I didn't plan on travelling in August to save money for a Christmas trip to America (with someone).

Coming back from a Graz trip, I got the news the family van had to get a new transmission...1000 Euros.

cough...cough...sniff.

ByAnitaLarsen said...

This is the reason why I usually venture off on photo shoots by myself Peabody. I am too aware of my friends' wants thus only snap a few shots, then pack up. I rarely kick into full "photographer geek mode" unless solo or accompanied by other photographers.

Sorry about the car trouble Steve. Hopefully all will come together so you and J can make it to NH for the Holidays.
Have you signed up for newsletters from the airlines? I usually manage to get good deals by monitoring specials.

*Hugs*