Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LensBaby!!!


I spent most of the afternoon playing around with my new favorite toy:

Lensbaby Composer

This baby rocks sooooo bad. It takes a little getting used to working the sweet spot but I think I am getting the hang of it :)

My friend Mark gave me an assignment; to create a shot with a golf ball in it. I ended up trying to calm down the HyperPup so he could model.















Finally, a creative shot of the back yard shot through the window in "my" room (aka the guest bedroom. Can you tell this place is like my second home? =D )










I am off to help cook dinner. Happy Easter everyone!

xoxo

5 comments:

cookiebees said...

Hey! Happy Easter to you too! These rock!

-slj (Steve) said...

Is this a lens with a an accordion bend to it, so that one spot stays focused while the rest blurs a bit? Cool pics. Happy Easter!

DK_Anita said...

You are correct Steve - very cool little toy =D

Happy Easter both!

Peabody said...

Lensbaby!!! I first came across images from one of those last year... and have been dreaming of getting one ever since...

The first one is fantastic. Just what I would expect from a lensbaby image

Now I jealous... Anita has a lensbaby and I don't...

ByAnitaLarsen said...

I am already in love with this Lens Peabody. It calls out for creativity.

The double glass optics overexposes in full daylight (which one may choose to take advantage of). I will soon be playing around with the other optics :)